Thursday, July 07, 2005

Style sense

Some people have a great sense of style (out of box). They usually create things/arts that are visually appealing.

When a group of such people come together then they form something like Sony.

I have no doubt about performance of Sony products. At the same time their products are really stylish.

It is hard to find a Sony product that doesn't stand different from other products in same category.
It is hard to find a Sony product that won't tempt you into giving away the extra money they ask for.
It is hard to find a Sony product that is not visually appealing.

Sony has won my heart at least in this respect over others. By now I have at my home a TV, a DVD player, a Walkman, PC Speakers, headphones all made by Sony.
Perhaps I am now looking forward to buying a Sony music system for my own car (when I buy it) or a home theatre system for my own house (again, when I buy it).

I wish Sony made cars and houses.

No comments: